Wikilin Firefox Add-on v0.27
Wikilin v0.6.1 Released
January 29, 2012
Jan 30, 2012 @ 00:27:47
First of all, thank you for very convenient an functional application.
I use this program as my main “note and to-do” on all of my Android devices for several years.
May be stupid question: How to use new TOC function?
May I tell my suggestion about function extending? Yes?Thank you.
- Comments. Hidden strings. I mean strings which are visible at edit time but not visible at view time. I need it for additional processing of my notes by scripts, or adding my native language note titles as first string (for my remembering to crete links) for example.
- Extend tables functionality. Add column and row span.
- ISO-8601 date/time stamp (YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MM:SS+ZZ) as format for insert. It is very special for me but I like to use this format of time
Feb 01, 2012 @ 02:49:52
HI Mikhail Basov,
Thanks for your feedback.
- TOC is shown by tapping title on top of screen.
- You can use hidden string by using css style.
“@@display:none;any words@@ is not displayed.”
- I want to implement extend tables formats.
- I don’t want to implement ISO-8601 date/time stamp. I’m sorry. Because I think almost user does not need the function.
Feb 01, 2012 @ 20:32:40
Thanks you for answer.
- I understand TOC functionality after some experiments I use header formatting not so often.
- Thank you for information about hidden string. Are exists another parameters for @@display: except “none”? Are exists some documentation about it?
- It will be great to extend functionality of tables.
- I am totally agree with you about ISO-8601. Not so many people use this format of day/time. But it is very convenient format from sorting point of view… I use another applications to putting current day/time stamp to clipboard to type it in Wikilin.
Thanks you for Wikilin again and continue developing, please. How can I send you some small donation for this work?
Feb 05, 2012 @ 11:24:07
I’m glad of your offer about donation. Of course I want money. I’ll think about it.
I’m appreciate of your feedbacks, Thank you.
Feb 01, 2012 @ 21:06:03
Yes! I am stupid!
I have found answer to my question about @@ format myself.
Many of css options are usable here.
Thank you for this functionality!
Jan 31, 2012 @ 18:58:05
There is a Bug in the new android version : New pages are shown with the yellow star as if they are starred – but of course they are not shown unsere “starred”. Confusing!
Feb 01, 2012 @ 02:26:41
Thanks for your feedback.
I am going to fix it as soon as possible.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of follow-up comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 19 other followers
Blog at WordPress.com.
Theme: Notepad by N. Design.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.